SBU - Service Business Unit
Operations & Maintenance (O&M)
YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER
Our years of experience has polished our proficiency in plant operation management. Using the base models listed here, we closely coordinate with our customers and offer a favorable solution.
Our strength comes from the people who are associated with us, and our passion lies in the satisfaction of our customers. Our trained operators can be trusted with operating & maintaining a plant 24x7.
- 24x7 Supervision & Operation of Plant
- Analysis of Water Chemistry
- Routine Visits by Senior Engineers/Managers
- Technical Team Support
- Routine Maintenance Work
- Breakdown Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance Replacement/Repairing of Equipment/Spares
- Regular Updates to the Client on Up-gradation
- Retrofitting and Revamping of Existing Plants
- Analysis on Consumption of Consumables
SCHEDULED PREVENTION INSPECTIVE SERVICE (SPIS)
YOUR EXPERT ADVISOR
FDI prefers to learn from global opportunities and use that experience to evolve the local business. We make sure our global expertise is delivered locally. That is why, we are always up and ready to provide support to the operators appointed by the client, leading to an overall globalization of the industry.
- Checking of Operational Parameters
- Routine Visits of The Plant by Our Expert Team
- Solution to Operator Issues
- Operators Training
- Suggestions and Feedback Regarding Operational Issues
- Regular Updates to The Client on Up-gradation
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
Your Skilled Fighter
FDI understands that each water management challenge is unique and requires a customized solution. We also know that some solutions are tricky and need to be tackled carefully. FDI and its experts are tactful and skillful in handling such challenging situations.
- Schedule Visits as Per Requirement And/or On Call
- Routine Service of Plant
- Operator Training
- Maintenance Work